Since September 2015, KMOP is implementing the EntrInno projects, which aims to address the needs for optimizing the development of entrepreneurship and innovation in the EU. Its main focus is to enhance the skills of young EU citizens, a crucial population of a progressive, entrepreneurial and market-based economy and society. The project envisaged impact is:
- To combat low levels of entrepreneurial skills and attitudes among EU citizens;
- Empower learners to become creators of their own entrepreneurial initiatives (individually or collaboratively)
- To provide innovative pedagogical methods, best practice guidelines, and strategies towards the use of advanced learning environments such as an online game and supportive tools in adult training;
- To empower all stakeholders to use innovative ICT-based educational practices and resources in enhancing people’s entrepreneurial, communication, collaboration, decision making, problem solving, creativity and innovation skills;
- To inspire, guide, and facilitate the use of games in education by building cultures, and communities through the use of Web 2.0 technologies.
The main services provided by KMOP include the following:
- Contribution to the national and transnational State of the Art and Gap Analysis Report;
- Co-development of the Curriculum, Storyboards and Content for fostering EU citizens’ entrepreneurship and innovation skills and attitude;
- Contribution to the design and development of the online game and mobile appplication;
- Implementation of Pilot Testing with 30 stakeholders and 30 young adults;
- Production of national pilot report;
- Co-development of a training adaptation toolkit providing guidelines to stakeholders on how to integrate the EntrInno online game platform in their normal training activities;
- Organisation of 2 national stakeholder seminars;
- Participation in dissemination and exploitation activities at national and EU level.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.